All of Tesla’s three models got a price cut on Thursday.
“Shifting all sales online, combined with other ongoing cost efficiencies, will enable us to lower all vehicle prices by about 6% on average, allowing us to achieve the $35,000 Model 3 price point earlier than we expected,” the company said in a blog post.
Shares fell about 4% overnigh t into Friday morning as Wall Street investors digested the new outlook for Tesla’s finances.
Here are the details of the price cuts:
- Standard Range: Unchanged at $79,000 before incentives like state-specific tax rebates and gas savings
- Long range: now $83,000 before incentives. (Previously $96,000)
- Performance: now $99,000 before incentives (previously $112,000)
- Ludicrous Mode: now $$114,000 before incentives (previously $132,000)
- Long Range: now $88,000 before incentives (previously $96,000)
- Performance: now $104,000 before incentives (previously $117,000)
- Ludicrous Mode: now $119,000 before incentives (previously $137,000)
More from Tesla’s big announcement: